Vivo has launched a new color variant of the V7+ smartphone in India. Priced at Rs 21,990, the blue color variant of the Vivo V7+ will be available via Amazon India starting November 15. The customers can pre-book the all-new V7+ exclusively on Amazon.in from 10th –14th November 2017. The device is currently available in Champagne Gold and Matte Black color in the market.
The all-new V7+ energetic blue has been designed for the young and dynamic customer base of Vivo. The energetic blue colour variant further fulfils the desire and demand of the next generation customers with its contemporary and fluid design, and superior performance.
Vivo V7+ Specifications
- 5.99-inch 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, up to 256GB with microSD support
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision OV16880 sensor, PDAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- 3225mAh battery
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 7.7mm and Weight: 160g
- AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip, dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Kenny Zeng, Chief Marketing Officer, Vivo India, said “We are excited to bring our V7+ flagship in another stylish ‘Energetic Blue’ colour variant that complements the energetic personality of our young and fashion-conscious consumers. The superior features of V7+ along with the new colour gives consumer more reasons to click perfect selfies and flaunt their phones in style too.”