Vivo NEX is famous for its Innovative features and premium looks. With an almost bezel-less 91.24% screen-to-body ratio and benchmark-shattering features, the NEX breaks industry conventions for selfie cameras with the world’s first elevating front camera and Ultra Full-View screen design. Vivo is providing such an amazing design, which allows users to experience the future now.
So today in this article, I will let you know some of the amazing features of Vivo NEX, I am using Vivo NEX from the last couple of week and am loving this device. Vivo has launched NEX for India market with a top-notch specification. It is running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SOC, and the performance of the device is competing with some of the fastest device available in Indian Smartphone zone.
Price – At the price of INR 44,990 you can get hands on the beautiful Vivo NEX. You can avail some of the offers listed below.
Click Here to Buy.
- Instant cashback of INR 4000 on HDFC Credit Cards (EMI & Non-EMI) &Debit Cards (EMI)*
- One Time free screen replacement*
- No cost EMI up to 12 months
Futuristic Features of Vivo NEX
Full View Display –
I have used many previous devices Vivo, and the display is one of the best parts of using Vivo phone. Talking about Vivo V9, its display is full hd+ and design is coming with nearly 85% screen-to-body ration. Which was so beautiful and better than any full hd+ display that I have ever experienced? I have experienced the same while using Vivo NEX; it has full hd+ 6.59inch (16.74 cm) display with 91.24% screen-to-body ratio. This is an amazing Full-View display without the notch and an in-display fingerprint sensor technology. Vivo NEX is covered under the frame of just 2.16mm bezels on top, 5.08mm on the bottom and 1.71mm on each side These small bezels look so futuristic with this Super AMOLED display.
The Smartphone comes with a premium glass back with curved edges and rounded corners, which rests comfortably in one hand. Ensuring a blend of futuristic design and ergonomics, a nano-precision laser has been used to engrave tens of thousands of dynamic color diffraction units onto the back cover. The glass body at the back feels very premium and creates stunning color diffraction effects. For the Indian market, Vivo has released only black color variant, so you don’t have any other options to choose from. Concerning design, NEX will be my first choice at this price bracket of 45,000 INR.
Now let’s talk about the futuristic Elevating Front Camera. The NEX is equipped with an 8MP front camera and a 12+5 MP rear camera set-up with Dual Pixel Technology. This elevating camera pop-up in just second and it’s so accurate while using. Working on a motorized sliding technology, this front camera is enabling full view display with nearly no-bezels on the sides and the top side of the phone. This 8MP Selfie camera can take some of the very beautiful selfies with extraordinary options available with Nex. Just the problem I found here was beautification effect, Vivo is adding beautification mode even in the normal camera option, which enables extra drops of brightness and output results looks artificial image and lack of natural shots. If you are some of the selfie addicts, you may found this option very friendly to what you are looking for. Talking about the details captured by the phone, which was impressive, with just 8MP of camera Vivo NEX was capturing lots of details in the selfie camera.
- Talking about the Rear camera of Vivo NEX, it has a dual lens of 12+5MP with 4-axis optical image stabilization and PDAF focusing technology. The main camera of 12MP has f/1.8 aperture and 1.4-micron pixels. Secondary camera of 5MP is there for capturing detail and helps the main camera to capture depth effect. Vivo NEX shoots blur-free and well-focused pictures and videos even in conditions where the subject or the photographer is moving fast. The 4K recording is also enabled here so that you can capture some of the very high-quality videos with great stabilization with OIS.
- Leveraging the AI technology, the NEX’s camera can enhance each shot by detecting the photo conditions. Over time, the NEX’s artificial intelligence ‘learns’ to increasingly create accurate pictures. The AI suggests stylish filters after identifying photo scenes. Features such as Live Photo, Face Beauty, Backlight HDR, Portrait Bokeh, Panorama, AR Stickers, Filters, Slow motion, Backlight, Timelapse, etc. makes the photography experience varied and interesting.
Vivo NEX is the third device with this awesome innovation of under-display fingerprint sensor. Earlier we have seen the same technology in Vivo X21. The under-display fingerprint of Vivo Nex is fast and accurate, but you can expect it as faster as other normal fingerprint sensors. Vivo has announced that this time fingerprint sensor is very improved and 30% faster than Vivo X21. During my usage, I have found the same.
Powerful Performance –
The Vivo NEX is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-Core processor paired, which is clocked with 2.8 GHz CPU. Snapdragon 845 is currently the most powerful processor in the world, which can run every high graphics game at maximum settings. Also, Vivo NEX RAM is equipped with 8GB RAM and Android 8.1 Oreo for seamless user experience. These powerful specs ensure a smooth user experience while running any application. The enhanced 128GB storage space offers ample on-device storage for applications and other content.
- There is a cooling system is also available with Vivo NEX for long lasting gaming. This time Vivo has worked in detail for all the features.
- Talking about my experience, I always love to play high graphics games. I have tried PUBG, Asphalt 9 and both the games weres running completely smooth and lag free. Even I was playing PUBG at low battery where most of the device lags, but the case with Vivo NEX is different, and it was giving me lag free gaming experience.
Hi-Fi Music –
The Vivo NEX comes with the innovative Screen Sound Casting technology, where the speaker system is inbuilt, as part of the screen display with no visible apertures or speaker mesh. This technology results in reduced bezel size and enhanced sound quality, without any distortion, while listening to music or taking calls. The Vivo NEX is also packed with groundbreaking Hi-Fi audio technology, three amplifiers, and a DAC. The Smartphone also features an OLED panel which serves as an earpiece. During my experience, the phone call sound is not so great but decent, which does not create any problem for users but I think I should highlight it so that Vivo can work on this issue. The sound Output with headphones is great enough to make you dance on beats. I have seen Vivo always work for the great music and never disappoints, our Indian consumers love to take selfies and listen to music, and Vivo always keep an eye on both the feature. I am a music lover, and I can proudly say that NEX is providing a great music output.
Artificial Intelligence –
NEX features a left-side AI button for Jovi strictly dedicated to a full range of AI services. Press and hold this button, and the AI Assistant is at your service. This time Vivo is coming with its mobile assistant “JOVI” the interface of Jovi is very similar to Google assistant, and it’s equipped with lots of options that you can use to make your Vivo NEX user experience more interesting.
- Vivo NEX has Google lens also, for AI Image identification, You just have a point the camera at an object and push the AI button, it will then look up the object online and display related search results and information. Google lens can help you with many other features like in google maps, during navigation.
For a great long lasting performance, Vivo NEX is equipped with 4000mAh huge battery with fast charging. Type-C port is also available here, for fast charging and fast-data transfer. The performance of the battery is quite impressive; during my normal usage of day-to-day life one-and-half day of battery life is available. Also, the elevating selfie camera is running with the help of a motor, which is powered by this 4000 mAh battery, so it’s a really good move by Vivo for providing big-battery of 4000 mAh. Generally, flagships have the small power of battery and battery life.
- Type C
- Weight – 199 gram
- Android 8.1
- Funtouch OS 4
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass
- Colour – Black & Red (Indian market having black color only)
- Face unlock
At the end of this article, I would recommend this device to everyone who is looking for a flagship device under the price bracket of 50,000 INR. No doubt Vivo nex is the best flagship phone and best phone under 50,000 rupees. Also, you can enjoy some of the great launches offers with Vivo NEX which can make this phone super worth. I am enjoying this phone, and thankful to Vivo for providing such an awesome phone at this price. During my 2 weeks of usage, I have not found any cons. Except for decent call sound and heavyweight which is not a problem at all, users can simply habitual of it in two-three days.