Smaaash’s sky karting tracks come packed with high innovation based spring barrier system for the safety of the driver and karts. The electric karts in this Sky Karting field also give much better-increasing speed compared to engine powered karts. The launch of Sky Karting also celebrates the launch of Pitstop BrewPub at Smaaash, Sector 29 Gurgaon. Together, they provide the most thrilling and satisfying experience and the perfect way to spend your day, be it on weekdays or weekends. It’s an English pub-inspired cafe concept that accompanies a microbrewery.
Additional information: The total duration of the activity is inclusive of briefing by instructors and actual racing time. Only 7 people are allowed on the track at one time.
Sky Karting Experience @Smaaash
We went there on the weekend and must say that it was buzzing with people. It was amazing to see so many karting enthusiasts waiting for their turn to try the most advanced karts in the country as well as the spectacular, world-class racing track designed by a Spain & Germany based firm Protex Karting. After waiting quite a while for our turn in the queue, taking selfies and random chit-chat, we finally entered the karting area. The first word we said was ‘wow’ – it was like entering a futuristic time and space that had us completely spellbound. The karting area is vast, carries a bluish tinge and features an assortment of neon lights along and around the track, which seems like a scene from a sci-fi movie. Soon, we were strapped into out karts, helped by the staff members who ensured that we were secured and ready to experience the adrenalin rush we all have been waiting for. And amazing it was; these seemingly smallish karts pack a punch, as they are powered by powerful electric engines, ensuring a thrilling experience. We all had great fun at the karting arena, and when it was over, we were left wanting for more. The experience was so exhilarating that we could have spent the entire day there, but alas, the preference is given to the people in the queue, so we decided to come back again some other day.
Smaaash Sky Karting & Pitstop Brewpub Rules:
- Guest will be charged Rs.25 extra for Smaaash cards. That is not included in the package prices.
- Games cannot be switched to any other games as mentioned in the packages.
- Waiting rules will be applicable for Games and well as for table reservation for food.
- Guest cannot pre-book the appointment on the phone and will have to visit the center to claim it.
- Packages once redeemed has to be availed on the same day itself. Packages once purchased will not be refunded to the guest inside Smaaash under any circumstances, and the guest has to contact the online buyer for the same.
- Lunch Buffets are not valid on public holidays, special occasions and festival days if they fall between Monday to Friday.
- Smaaash is not responsible for any change required in the change of date, games or value for the package once bought or redeemed.
Why we loved this:
- Sky Karting offers a world-class racing track by a Spain and Germany based firm Protex Karting
- One-of-a-kind indoor circuit
- Free wi-fi
- The go-karting circuit has a brew-pub right below it
- A pool table is also present on the premises
- Shoe racks and lockers are available for the customers
- All participants are given a 6-minute briefing before entering the circuit