Samsung has launched its Flagships at a ritzy event in New York overnight: The S8 and the bigger S8+
These phones’r rated IP68 water and dust resistant as they were their predecessors were. There’s a support expansion option up to 256GB, and phones have both fast charging and wireless charging. There’s also three forms of biometric secured for unlocking the phone.(fingerprint recognition as well as iris scanning)
As rumoured , there are no physical buttons on the front of the device. Fingerprint recognition occurs at the rear.
The new phones will be the first to feature Samsung’s own personal assistant, and users can navigate through services and apps with voice, touch, vision, and text comma.
The S8 and S8+ has 12 and 8 megapixel back and front facing cameras respectively.
The handsets have a USB Type-C connector for charging. Samsung S8 and S8 + has the 3.5mm audio jack so you can use your old headphones with this device.
Some of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ ‘ s Highlighted features are.
- Octa-core processor, first one to baed on 10 nanometre architecture
- Tiny bezel: display covers up almost the entire beast
- QHD + displays with 2960×1440 pixels, more than 520 ppi.
- New virtual assistant (Buxby)
- Home/fingerprint reader button on the back
- Iris and face identification for unlocking phone
- 12MP F1.7 rear camera, 8MP F1.7 smart autofocus front camera
- IP68 rated water and dust resistance
- 3000 and 3500 mAh batteries for S8 and S8+ respectively
- Near Field Communication for Samsung pay.
- Heart rate sensor and HDR video support