Smartwatches have proven to be the best and most used smartphone partner when it comes to enhance the productivity and boost the essential features. Smartwatches are also best piece of technology because it can do all these things while being a fit band and a watch at the same time.
The technology in the field of wearables is not able to match the advanced technology of smartphones. However, there is one thing for sure that these smartwatches have evolved a lot over the last couple of years.
Nowadays smartwatches can pull out tons of tricks and packs numerous features. These features include voice search over the internet, GPS tracking, Payment of bills and many more.
There are many more features about which we will talk later while discussing the top five best smartwatches available in the market. So, have a look at the premium watches that have been stalked in the year 2018:
1. Apple Watch Series 3
There is a reason that Apple watches series 3 is the most advanced smartwatch in the market. Although it looks similar to its predecessor internally, it is totally different and new.
- It has a 1.65 inches AMOLED screen with 279 mAh battery.
- It comes with Apple S3 chipset, which is a dual-core processor, backed up with 768 MB RAM and 16 GB internal storage.
- This watch is water resistant. Therefore, you can use it while swimming or jogging in the rain.
Price: Apple watch series 3 is priced at Rs. 32,410 for 42 mm version and Rs. 27,900 for 38 mm version. You can also buy this smartwatch through various Flipkart offers today.
Review: Gadgets360˚ cited that lack of LTE in Indian version is a massive setback while giving it a four and a half star for its design and performance.
2. Ticwatch E
Ticwatch 3 is a smartwatch about which probably we have never heard of Ticwatch is a new and small brand that delivers the best android smartwatch available in the market.
- It comes with a 1.4 inches OLED display that lasts for up to 24 hours on a single charge.
- It has a MediaTek MT2601 chipset and 4 GB of onboard storage paired with.
- Both Android and IOS devices can be paired with this smartwatch.
Price: This smartwatch is priced at Rs. 21,200 only on Amazon.
Review: TechRadar passed their verdict by saying that this smartwatch comes with exactly everything what market demands and at a reasonable price.
3. Samsung Gear S3
This wearable is one of the most advanced smartwatches available in the market. If you are looking for a more traditional looking alternative for Apple watch series 3 then this what you are looking for.
- A 1.3 inches super AMOLED screen comes with this smartwatch and to power this smartwatch we get a battery with 3 days of battery backup.
- To power this smartwatch we get a dual-core processor clocked at 1.0 GHz and 4 GB of onboard storage.
- This smartwatch comes with IP68 protection and can be paired with both Android and IOS devices.
Price: This smartwatch from Samsung comes with a price tag of Rs.28,500 only on various shopping websites. Do not hesitate in buying as the watch comes with unique offers as well where the net payable amount gets discounted.
Review: TechRadar wrote that they are disappointed with this smartwatch because of the lack of applications. They also added that this device looks huge on the wrist.
4. Asus Zenwatch 3
Asus Zenwatch is one of the finest smartwatches with a traditional look available in the market. Although it lacks some sensors, Asus managed to make a watch that looks premium.
- It has a 1.39 inches screen with 400×400 pixels and AMOLED technology. It has a battery that can keep it going for a maximum of 2 days.
- It comes with Snapdragon wear 2100 chipset and 4 GB of onboard storage to make the performance smooth and lag free.
- Zenwatch 3 runs on Android wear 2.0 OS, but it is compatible with both Android and IOS devices.
- Wireless charging is missing, and we can charge this device through USB charger only.
Price: If you want to buy this awesome piece of time then you will have to pay for around Rs. 19,999 only.
Review: Wearable praised its design and built quality but gave it an overall of three and a half stars because of lack of fitness angle. As a whole, the watch is a complete package of versatility and subtlety arranged for the consumers.
5. Huawei Watch 2
Huawei not only is a pioneer in the smartphone market but now has become a renowned brand in smartwatch industry as well. Huawei Watch 2 looks like any other smartwatch but packs a ton of new and extra features.
- A 1.2 inches super AMOLED screen, which is powered by long-lasting 3 days of battery backup, comes with this device.
- It has a combination of Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor, Android Wear 2.0 OS and 4 GB of onboard storage.
- Although it does not comes with wireless charging but it supports various connectivity options like 4G, NFC, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
Price: Huawei watch 2 is priced at Rs. 28,125 on Amazon while on Flipkart you can buy it at Rs. 25,999 only. You can also load in the offers to get the price discounted enough.
Review: GadgetsNow gave this smartwatch a total of 4 stars out of 5. They also mentioned that this smartwatch can be a good addition to the collection of your gadgets and offers great value for money.
Time is money! Rightly said. So, try investing in the time that is not just valuable but also suits your style. Here are some watches summed up for the best user experience in order to function with the personality. Include some or the other offers & coupons on these watches to get the best price possible. Read all the specifications and features that have been included in the sections to get the basic overview of the best smartwatches of 2018. Get yourself the style that defines you.