Generally, we use smartphone a lot when we need to pass our leisure time. Most of the smartphone users have Android or iOS as their mobile-friendly operating system. However, the quite popular platform is Android when we talk about technical tricks or glitches. That’s why it is also coming in the hands of every person. Smartphones are considered as the best handy devices for official work. Android also plays it’s role at that time. While serving a company for long hours a day it is not possible to check the notifications we receive on our smartphone. That’s a said thing. But, don’t worry there is a possible way to get Android notifications on PC. If you want to know how’s that could be possible then you might check the simple trick which I have shared down in this article.
Get Android Notifications on PC using Windows 10
With the launch of Windows 10, it is becoming very easy to handle our work on systems because of its bulk features. Talking about Windows 10, I can’t forget Cortana, a personal assistant software developed by Microsoft. We can use it for our benefits too. You can get Android notifications on PC using Cortana. One thing which is necessary to get the output is that your computer should be running on Windows 10. That’s the only restriction of this guide because as of now, Cortana is only available on Windows 10. So, let’s start the process to get Android notifications on PC.
You may not be aware that Microsoft has now released Cortana for Android platform also. So, it’s now easy to operate your tasks on your smartphone. You can use your voice to perform some certain things. Voice recognition is helpful but not in this guide. We will be changing some default settings of the application on Android. Grab Cortana for Android by landing to this link.
Now, with the introduction of Cortana for Android, you were be thinking that there is Google Now Launcher also which supports voice recognition. Let me tell you, my friend, that Google Now Launcher supports Voice recognition but not other features like Cortana offers and there are many settings with which we can play around. Also, for those who owns iPhone cannot receive notifications on PC because Siri doesn’t have powerful settings for making some changes, though it is a tough competitor for Cortana. Let me stop here and start with the main procedure to get Android notifications on PC.
To get Android notifications on PC we play with the default settings on Cortana. This guide is not much time consuming, just invest your 5 minutes and see the output. You will be able to get all notifications of your Android smartphone on your Windows 10 screen.
- First of all, you need to download and install Cortana APK file from the above-mentioned link. Next, find the application and open it. As it may be your first run then you have to follow out some basic tutorials.
2. After that, you will be asked to log in with your Microsoft account. Log in with your E-mail ID and password which you are using on your Windows 10 machine already.
3. Doing this, you will reach to the home of Cortana, where you can access all the settings and other useful material.
4. We don’t have to change everything only need to sync notifications. It can be done with navigating to ‘hamburger’ icon and there go to ‘settings’.
5. Finally, you have to click ‘sync notifications’ and there enable all the options which you as your notifications on your Windows 10.
That’s all! make sure that Cortana is enabled on your Windows 10 to get Android notifications on PC. Keep in one thing in your mind that to receive notifications every time you should stay connected to the Internet and also your phone should also be connected to the internet so that syncing does not get stopped.